80 Funny and Gokil Words Make Status on Social Media

funny words on social media


After a day full of activities, you must feel tired and bored. Not to mention if there is a problem in your environment, it not only makes the body tired, but also the mind.

In conditions like this, you must expect something that can improve your mood. Don't worry, there are many ways to make your mood better. Starting from watching television, reading books, exercising, listening to music, and many others. But the simplest way you can get is from funny words on social media. Even though it's only in the form of 1-2 sentences, these funny words can make you smile to yourself.

These funny words are very effective in making the mood of someone who is depressed or maybe bored because of activities, becomes cheerful and excited again. You can also write these funny words as social media statuses, so they can entertain others who read them.

Well, you want to upload funny and crazy words for status but are confused about putting together words? Here i'm summarizes from several sources, funny and Gokil words for status on social media that will definitely make you laugh.

Funny and Gokil Words Make Status on Social Media

1. "Stop seeking knowledge, for knowledge is not sinful."

2. "You want to take a lazy shower, you have to go to the bathroom, there is an online toilet or not so you can deliver it."

3. "I don't like violence. But it doesn't matter if I'm lucky."

4. "Time can not be played, licked let alone dipped."

5. "My love is not like coffee sachets, instant and practical. But, like ground coffee, full of calculation and prudence."

6. "Life is like a taxi. The meter keeps running even if the vehicle is running or stopped."

7. "Always follow your heart. But remember, bring your brain too."

8. "Adrenaline test, coming to ex's wedding."

9. "People who shower regularly are less attractive than people who smile regularly."

10. "If someone is looking for me, tell me to google it."

11. "Don't get used to depending on others, let alone hanging from a tree while eating bananas."

12. "I am here, you are there, you are with him, so who am I with?"

13. "Learn from armpit hair, although always pinched, but still strong to survive and continue to grow."

14. "Household is complicated. If it's simple it's called a restaurant."

15. "It's not just food that must be nutritionally balanced, but the heart needs balance, yes, yes."

16. "If someone makes fun of you badly, relax. Tell them you're not a mirror."

17. "Just borrow a girlfriend for the weekend, right? Haha."

18. "Be like a pineapple. Stand tall, wear a crown, and be cute on the inside." -Katherine Gaskin

19. "The history of the past can be used as a valuable lesson, if you don't have memories, at least it can be someone else's memory."

20. "In your car there is a fragrance, if in your eyes there is a rainbow."

21. "No matter how heavy your problem is, don't weigh it. It won't sell."

22. "Are you stressed because of piling up tasks? Don't worry, there is a solution! There are tasks waiting in line so they don't pile up."

23. "I worked hard because I realized that money has no legs to go into my pocket."

24. "When someone tries to walk away from your life, don't come before they pay off their debt."

25. "Phones fall, we panic. Friends fall, we laugh."

26. "What you see in the fridge, it's not beef liver, it's my frozen heart because you left it."

27. "When life doesn't give you a smile, give it a little tickle.

28. "Basically the annoying person is missed, be the annoying person who knows they really broke up."

29. "Rule of five for five. If something isn't going to work for you in the next five years, don't spend more than five minutes working on it."

30. "You know what my love for you has in common with the sun? The equation rises every day and will only last until the end of the world."

31. "Sunglasses can help you observe people without being noticed. Just like Facebook in the real world."

32. "Sincerity is like a doormat. Injections are still accepted."

33. "Don't leave your friend alone. Keep bothering him."

34. "You want to be a radio announcer, don't you? After all, you always broadcast a wave of love in my heart."

35. "Fighting over jealous people is funny and will be sorely missed when the relationship ends."

36. "In life, think more and more, so that you live a quiet and peaceful life, have a good lunch, do not forget to pay!"

37. "I promise not to be naughty again, if I am naughty, I will promise again later."

38. "Make yourself a vast ocean, whatever happens must be accepted with trust and with thick faith."

39. "If you feel lonely, turn off the lights and watch a horror movie. Then you won't feel lonely anymore."

40. "I don't know who will be Miss Universe. But for sure, I know who misses me very much."

41. "One semicolon. I have you beautiful."

42. "Friendship is like a 'cocoon', sometimes it's a cocoon! Sometimes it's fragile!"

43. "I don't know who you are, what you are made of. All I know is that you made me fall in love."

44. "It's natural to love you. What's unnatural is to love your father."

45. "The little boy who has no friends is just crying, what about this little heart that has no partner."

46. "May I have your photo? I want to show my friend that angels really exist."

47. "Just because someone looks good doesn't mean they are the best for you. Even spilled milk is white."

48. "There are herbs, on the nails. It turns out that your laughter made an imprint on my heart."

49. "I'm not lazy. I'm on energy saving mode."

50. "Never argue with stupid people, because other people who see will not be able to guess who is the most stupid."

51. "You are like a criminal who infiltrated my dreams, stole my heart, and robbed me of my feelings."

52. "My love for you is like a debt, the beginning is small, you just let it go and grow yourself."

53. "The easiest way to find a lost item at home is to buy a new one."

54. "I'm silent, secretly I love you."

55. "Oh my God, if he is not my soul mate, please erase the word not from this life."

56. "Beauty doesn't have to be white, it has to be a girl."

57. "Don't be silent, I'll be picked up later you know."

58. "Too many people expect hugs in the rain. I'm not naive, your smile is quite warm."

59. "Life is like a river, it flows even though there is dirt that passes through it."

60. "Lord, please give me patience. If you give me strength, I might hit that person in the face."

61. "Don't call me ex. Call me alumni. Who knows we might reunite."

62. "Motivators and speakers can't make me work hard. Only installments and bills can afford."

63. "Humans may plan, but balance also dictates."

64. "Humans are very hard to blame themselves. A sore neck is said to be the wrong pillow."

65. "Maybe you need to eat make up. So you can be beautiful from the inside too."

66. "If someone throws stones at you, respond with flowers and pots."

67. "Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth."

68. "The game is not going anywhere. But rivals are everywhere."

69. "Dreams are today's answers and tomorrow's questions."

70. "Don't want to be called 'Say'. Maybe not 'Honey', but 'Saython'."

71. “Even though it's said to be unhygienic, eating on the roadside is still much healthier rather than eating in the middle of the road."

72. "Even though you are fat, you still fit in my heart."

73. "Respect your parents, they managed to graduate from school without Google's help."

74. "Behind a healthy wallet is strong love."

75. "If you think you're too small to make a difference, try sleeping with mosquitoes."

76. "I'm beautiful when I go up, when I go down I'm ugly again

77. "I'm stuck between "I have to save" and "I only live once."

78. "Delay hunger, eat Indomie, heart palpitations, love blooms."

79. "Life is like a very long television show without a remote control."

80. "If by hurting me you earn a lot of money, do it for two, okay?"

Leave a Comment ()