58 Stupid jokes for the funniest friends

Stupid jokes


Friends are people who are ready to respond to all your feelings, whether happy, sad, or angry. In fact they are ready to accept all the madness of your behavior. Therefore, occasionally you also need to convey funny words to friends, in an effort to cheer them up.

You need to be grateful for having been given the luck to meet loyal people. That is, you need to maintain good relations in the future. It's also a good idea to color your relationship with stupid jokes so that your best friend will find happiness.

Funny words to friends that you throw can invite laughter, and strengthen friendships. So that your jokes are not the same, consider the following funny and stupid words for friends as a reference.


Stupid Jokes For Friends

As a person who can always accept your behavior, a friend deserves happiness from you. The simplest thing you can do is say funny words to friends in a chat.

1. "You don't have to be crazy to be a question. I'll train you."

2. "Always remember that if you fall, I will pick you up. But after I'm done laughing."

3. "Friendship is like a 'cocoon', sometimes it sucks! Sometimes it falls apart!"

4. "The depth of friendship does not depend on the number of acquaintances."

5. "The person who bought you food. Friends eat your food."

6. "I used to be an innocent child. Until finally reappeared."

7. "Friends are like a curse. Yes, a beautiful curse that can never be removed in life."

8. "Only a best friend will tell you when your face is dirty."

9. "Friends will try to cheer you up when you're sad, even in stupid ways to make you laugh."

10. "Only true friends can see the love behind the jokes and ridicule of other friends."

11. "Strangers think I'm quiet, my friends think I'm cool, my best friends know I'm crazy."

12. "If someone throws a stone at you. Throw it back with flowers, and don't forget the pot."

13. "Don't leave your friend alone. Keep bothering him."

14. "When I say I won't tell anyone, my best friend doesn't count."

15. "Happiness is having crazy friends."

16. "Some people are only called by their pseudonyms. It usually sounds weird to say their real names."

17. "The best memories come from the worst ideas."

18. "There's nothing better than a friend, except a friend with chocolate."

19. "It is the privilege of friendship, to speak nonsense, and to honor his nonsense." - Charles Lamb

20. "Friends. Because if anyone else overhears our conversation, we'll end up in a mental hospital."


Stupid Jokes for Funny Friends

No need to be proud to look funny in front of friends. Busy behavior can actually trigger a closer relationship. Well, try to convey funny words for the following friends as funny expressions that you can give.

21. "Good friends don't care if your house is clean. They care if you have wine."

22. "If you're lucky enough to find a freak, don't let them go." - Matthew Gray Gubler

23. "Friendships are so weird. You pick the humans you meet and you're like 'Yeah, I like this one' and you do a lot with them."

24. “It's hard to find friends who are sweet, loving, generous, caring, and smart. My advice, don't lose yourself."

25. "I think we'll be friends forever because we're too lazy to make new friends."

26. “Happiness is having crazy friends.”

27. "I get angry easily like Squidward, sometimes I'm also selfish like Mr. Krab, sometimes I'm stupid like Patrick. But, I will always be there for you like Spongebob."

28. "My friend and I can only communicate through facial expressions."

29. "I used to be an innocent kid. Until finally reappeared."

30. "Not real friends if you never see your goofy attitude and act silly together until we meet."

31. "Friends and a good attitude will take you where money can't reach."

32. "Friendship is born when one person says to another 'Are you too? I thought I was the only one."

33. "Friends are like a curse. Yes, a beautiful curse that can never be removed in life."

34. "Friends will try to cheer you up when you're sad, even in stupid ways to make you laugh."

35. "I must admit you make me more religious. I often mention it when I remember your behavior."

36. "Good friends will mourn your death; best friends will come and clean your computer history after you die."

37. "Life is short. So smile while you still have teeth."

38. “Only friends can share their thoughts just by looking at each other.”

39. "Happiness is having crazy friends."

40. "Some people are only called by their pseudonym. It usually sounds weird to say their real name."

41. "The best memories come from the worst ideas."

42. "Phones fall, we panic. Friends fall, we laugh."

43. "If your mouth is a vehicle certificate, I'll pawn it."

44. “We all have friends who say they will be there at 7 but only show up at 10.”

45. "My friends and I are crazy. That's the only thing that keeps us sane."

46. "Mobile dropped, we panicked. Friends fell, we laughed."

47. "Laughter can be the best medicine. But if you laugh for no apparent reason, maybe you need medicine."

48. "If you can't convince and amaze people with your wits, confuse them with your stupidity."

49. "My friend and I are crazy. That's the only thing that keeps us sane."

50. "You're not fat. Only God gave you an extra airbag in your stomach."

51. “Friends are those who greet with ridicule.”

52. “Learning together is a time where everything in the world is discussed except the lesson itself.”

53. "Don't be a funny person because in the end it's okay to be friends."

54. "My friend and I can only communicate through facial expressions."

55. "True friends don't judge each other, they judge others together."

56. "Friendship is born when one person says to another 'Are you too? I thought I was the only one."

57. "Not a true friend if you never see your silly attitude and act silly together until it is considered embarrassing."

58. "I have to admit you make me more religious. I often mention it when I remember your behavior."


So, those are funny words for friends that you can express in an effort to comfort the sadness of those closest to you.

Leave a Comment ()