35 funny motivational quotes for life

Funny wise words can really mean you can be an encouragement to those closest to you. Besides being able to restore enthusiasm, maybe funny wise words can also entertain yourself.

In addition, you can also post meaningful funny wise words on your social media that can be entertaining. Through the funny words of wisdom in this article, you will also be entertained and touched while reading it.

From there, you can get the spirit and wisdom as well as entertainment that can make your days more cheerful. Reading funny and meaningful words of wisdom can have a little positive influence on your mind when you are in despair because you are facing problems because of work, family, or love.

By reading funny wise words that make you excited, something you do will feel light. Doing daily activities will certainly not be a burden.

In living life, we need funny motivational quotes to refresh life. Sometimes we don't always have to be serious.

There are times when we can respond to something by inserting a humorous side. We can get wise words from funny motivational quotes from celebrities or from novels.

With funny wise words, we will feel more relaxed in interpreting and seeking enlightenment from a problem in life. We just have to make our own life motto according to what we want to achieve.

Life motto usually contains interesting and uplifting words. Here Bola.com presents a collection of funny wise words that are meaningful for you in determining the right life motto.

35 funny motivational quotes for life

funny motivational quotes


1. "Life must be full of obstacles. If you have a lot of orders means catering."

2. "Life is like peeing in a swimming pool. Sometimes we need to share warmth with others."

3. "Life is shaped by your dreams. So stop wasting time and go to sleep."

4. "Be like a pineapple. Stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside."

5. "My fake plants died because I didn't pretend to water them."

6. "My life needs editing."

7. "I don't like violence. But it doesn't matter if I'm lucky."

8. "Don't worry, a good day will come. His name is Friday, Saturday, Sunday."

9. "Learn from tuyul, still small but already good at making money."

10. "If everyone gave up when the going got tough, nothing would work out today."

11. "I'll never get tired of being a good person. However, I never said I couldn't be a bad person."

12. "Household is complicated. If it's simple it's called a restaurant."

13. "Always follow your heart. But remember, bring your brain too."

14. "If someone makes fun of you, relax. Tell them you're not a mirror."

15. "Why are tissues useful, because love never dries up."

16. "I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I've ever known."

17. "From there to here, and from here to there, funny things are everywhere."

18. "Life is already difficult and sometimes there are many problems. For that, sometimes life just needs to be laughed at."

19. "Sunglasses can help you observe people without being noticed. Just like Facebook in the real world."

20. "Where there is opportunity, there is public funding."

21. "If you take care of your image too much, your life is just a jpeg."

22. "If plan A doesn't work, there are 25 more letters of the alphabet. Don't worry."

23. "When life closes a door for you, just open it again. It's just a door, that's how it works."

24. "Life is like a very long television show without a remote control."

25. "I buy expensive clothes. But they look cheap when I wear them."

26. "I don't like people who know a lot, talk a lot but don't understand. That's why I keep quiet, so I don't hate myself."

27. "If I were two-faced. Which one might I wear now?"

28. "If you feel lonely, turn off the lights and watch a horror movie. Then you won't feel lonely anymore."

29. "Lord, please give me patience. If you give me strength, maybe I will hit that person right in the face."

30. "No matter how small the money, it's still enough to meet the cost of living. However, no matter how much the money will never be enough to meet the lifestyle."

31. "Lazy is really a bad word. I prefer to call it selective participation."

32. "Dance as if no one is watching. In fact, they're not really looking at you. All they're doing is busy with their phones."

33. "I remember when I wanted to be an adult. Turns out I was wrong."

34. "Women's minds are cleaner than men's minds, women change them more often."

35. "A successful man is one who can make more money than his wife spends. A successful woman is one who can find such a man."

Leave a Comment ()